Every Wednesday, from 09/05/2018 to 04/17/2019, 6:00 PM - 7:45 PM
Awana Clubbers learn about the reality of God, the truth of the Bible, and respect for our nation’s freedoms. Awana plants seeds of wisdom while youth begin the process of becoming responsible Christian leaders. Awana exists for parents who appreciate the valuable influence of a wholesome peer group in their children’s lives.
Kick-off night - September 5th from 6:00-7:45 pm. Please attend this event to pick up your children's supplies and learn about the new year.
- First full club night September 12 from 6:00-7:45 pm.
- All blanks with an asterisk must be completed before form will be accepted.
- Registration fee is $40 per child if completed by September 4th. After September 4th, registration fee is $50 per child.
- Registration Fee for Second Semester is $25.00
- The registration fee includes registration, book, uniform, and bag.
- If you are registering a child for Cubbies, a parent must serve in Awana.
- For more information/questions, call Rhonda Crosser, 319-354-5580 or email at