Weddings At Parkview
We share in your happiness as you formulate your wedding plans and begin the beautiful adventure of marriage.
We are anxious to serve you and to do our best to make your wedding day one that is God-glorifying and the joyous occasion that you anticipate. The wedding policy of Parkview Evangelical Free Church is one that combines careful organization and planning. We sincerely hope that the following guidelines serve to prepare you for your wedding.
Marriage is a gift from God
A Christian is one who has come to know Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior and
Pre-marital counseling is to be scheduled, supervised and/or conducted by a member of the pastoral staff.
The number of sessions will be decided at the discretion of the pastor for each couple being married in the church.
Our main wedding facility is The Chapel.
The Chapel seats a maximum of 300 guests. The platform is raised with three steps (including the platform level). All of the furnishings on the Chapel platform are move-able. These can all be removed from the platform for your wedding. Your consultant will be able to help you make decisions. All moving of sanctuary furnishings must be done under the supervision of your wedding consultant.
Upon request, the church offers the following for your use:
- Pair of adjustable 7 tier candelabras with candles
- Communion table (for unity candle or flowers)
- Guest book table
- Grand piano
- Sound equipment
- Designated dressing rooms for bride, groom, and attendants
It is imperative that music
chosen for your ceremony be honoring to God and Christ-centered.
Parkview's Pastor of Music and Worship can assist you in selecting proper music of your choice.
- Sound and Media Tech Coordinator Media support may be scheduled for an extra fee. Arrangements for media, if desired, should be made at least 2 months prior to your wedding day.
- Parkview Church Wedding Fee for Members is $550.00.
- Parkview Church Wedding Fee for Non-Members is $750.00.
- A deposit of $50.00 is required before your Wedding date can be scheduled on the Church calendar. This deposit will be credited to the total fee.
- Pricing for receptions varies – please contact the church office.