Family ministries Admin
30 hours a week (20 hours general administrative work for Family Ministries department, 10 hours working with children's ministries)
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with computers - Microsoft Office, database management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Traits of discernment, confidentiality, and discretion
- Enjoy working with children and able to develop a good rapport with our ministry team
Major duties: Scheduling and support of youth ministry and children’s ministry and special events, record keeping, child dedications, and administrative support for Family Ministries Pastor.
To apply for this position, send a resume and letter of interest to Dave at .